The holidays are right around the corner and you’re getting anxious about what to get the home improvement tool-lover in your house.
Maybe she doesn’t have a big tool collection and she could use a good starter kit. Maybe he has just about every big tool imaginable — except for a new gadget that solves a problem he didn’t even know he had.
Take a look below — we’ve got a list of tools that are great gifts in the stocking or under the tree.
1. DeWalt 4-Tool Combo Kit — Great starter kit for the guy (or gal) who might just be starting out on their tool collection. $299
2. Mini LED Flashlight Torch — Perfect stock stuffer. $3.65
3. The Leatherman — Yep, can’t go wrong with this Christmas standard. $24.42
4. Bosch Digital Distance Measurer — So. Cool. Laser technology. 130-foot range. $79.99
5. Fiskars Garden Bucket Caddy — This is nifty and lets you keep hand tools close, without sticking them in your pants. $11.49
6. Stanley 65-Piece General Homeowners Set — Tools for the homeowner who just doesn’t have any. $34.99
7. Reciprocating Saw (“Sawzall”!) — Can’t go wrong with one of these bad boys.
8. Black & Decker 20-volt Matrix Drill — This one is a monster at a teddy bear price. $49.00
9. MagnoGrip Magnetic Wristband — Another neat stocking stuffer — the magnets can attract screws and other small metal objects to your wrist.
Have you got a tool that you’re wishing for this Christmas — or a gift that you think is perfect this season? Leave us a comment or shoot us a tweet (@nestpix), and maybe we can make something happen with Santa.
:: To get NestPix updates in your inbox, subscribe to our email newsletter.