With NestPix, the casual DIYer and Home Improvement pro have a powerful tool for tracking their work and sharing their successes with the world. The app keeps your projects neatly organized, with a clever photo gallery feature — handy for when you want to show off your projects. Want to be inspired? Wander into the NestPix Community and discover the projects shared by DIYers and professionals from around the world, and perhaps even your neighbors next door.
With NestPix you can:
* Create Project folders to organize your photos and information about various home projects, from renovations to landscaping to furniture refinishings.
* Create Galleries, where your “before”, “in-progress”, and “completed” photos are neatly organized for display and quick viewing.
* Create Collages, where you can share images of your work with your networks on Facebook and Twitter, or via Email.
* Share projects on the NestPix Community, a mobile network where NestPix users can share and browse home improvement projects to discover new ideas and home professionals in their area.
* Stay tuned for more exciting features that will help in your DIY and home improvement efforts!
NestPix is a perfect tool for tracking the value and evolution of your home. It’s for home owners, renters, real estate professionals, contractors, architects, interior designers, and anyone who wants to document house projects and share before-and-after photos. NestPix is currently free. NestPixers who wish to store more than one project on their phone have the option to buy additional project folders: a 3-pack for $0.99 or a 7-pack for $1.99.